Hmmmm..... Hello pandas are fine i guess... *Give me!*
But then I don't really think you reasearched on Enma Ai now did you.
She is an japanese urban legend you know! >.< And a "person" who can send people to hell
by just ringing bells! Scary shit.
But in the end you might want to at least give animes a try people,
if you guys really don't like them, then it can't be helped...
I used to have a whole list of animes in my computer, but it's dead now. It died on me before the holidays and it is still dead the list was too long to remember.*sigh* But you can try something simple first like... Toradora! If you don't like it then you can stop reading this post and my other posts forever!
Oh yeah the Toradora!'s manga is slower than the anime so .... I am going to die waiting for the next release!
Richard the anime otaku. [not a freak, Curtis!]
Toradora! FTW!