In order to save this blog i started to become desperate, i had to do it. (Think dirty if you may)
I decided to continue playing my games.
Seriously, to those anime haters, try some good animes! Something not complex! I don't blame you people to hate naruto, bleach or even D. gray-man!(the first two were too long and D. Gray-man had a sucky ending) Try Toradora!, it is not that complex or sucky at all except for ep 24's sketchy drawings and 25's opening which is too weird, something that should not have happen at all.) Or maybe Maria Holic, it is very weird at the start, but nice if you can get used to it.(Try not to watch it if you have not watched about 5 good animes, I am serious, it's that complex.)
For those who watched a lot of animes try watching parodies like hayate no gotoku or gintama. For fan service, try ******** + ******* (for some reasons the anime has so much fan service that I could not take it and decided not to post the name.
I am tempted to post ALL my animes here but I thought of doing so as people will hate me even more and the list is quite long if I say so myself.
Few quotes that make jigoku shoujo awesome: "Are you Jigoku Shoujo?"
"Revenge accepted."
"Want to try dying this once?"
"This revenge will ferry you to H*ll."
(too scared to mention the place)
It is quite obvious who I am right?
Games currently playing: Star Ocean Last Hope, Avalon code