It's my turn to post now?
It is good to see that the blog did not die yet. But please do take note that only 7 - 10 people only know about this blog, so that means only the few of us is posting! We should let the class learn about this shouldn't we?
Just found a another good anime! But I will not post the name cause someone would go, "OMGZ I dun like animes so dun post about them or I will ignore you for a month." .__. <--- remember this face? looks familiar doesn't it.
Hey Curtis! Keep the ferret in a good spot will ya? Maybe you can post it on the blog! I don't know how to post pics. Really. Maybe someone can teach me? Then I might be able to get some cookies.
I am thinking of posting a riddle. Should I do that?Ah heck.
Haja and Noro were hired at a plantation to spread flower seeds. They are each responsible for half of the 10 are (1 are = 100 sq. m.). Haja will start from the east side and Noro will start from the west side.Haja was able to work at a pace of 1 are every 20 minutes. Noro took 40 minutes. However, when it comes to spreading seeds Noro can work three times faster than Haja.If the two split the 100 dollar pay according to how much work each did, how much money does Noro get?
Good luck on the riddle!
For those who have finished, I am going to post another one for fun. =P
10 candles were burning. The wind was blowing and 2 of the candles were blown out. When you looked again later, another had blown out. Then to keep the keep down you closed the window. After that, not another candle was extinguished. In the end, how many candles were remaining?
Use common sense. Don't think so hard. Haha you might never get both of them right!
Richard. (I decided to cut the name.)
Still no cookies?