Umm I think everyone won't mind a class tee you know, not all of the class know the existance of this blog.
Just finished Maria Holic, wishing for season 2! The ending was a little weird and i liked how they ended it, "That rosary! it's..."THE END, IN YOUR FACE! What an ass...
Found a new anime, the opening is awesome, the show seems harem too!(or at least I wish)I know I might seem perverted( or am I?) reading those so called "Book full of stuff that has the requirements to make the reader seem perverted to others" I mean it is just a book, really, nothing other than a book.Yes nothing wrong at all.
I feel that something is missing in the class blog... hmmm... Anyone knows?
Cookies for the people to find out what it is!( Oh Wait it's PC's job to give out the cookies, so ask her for some.)
Regarding PC: What's wrong being called Crystal? At least it is better than being called a "perverted person"or being punched at your critical spot like what Curtis always do!( Curtis, no offence =P)
Richard the Anime Otaku
Nevermind the dog. Beware of Curtis! OMGZ (O.O)