Curtis if you don't like the profile's picture, too bad. =P
Many people might wonder, oh why am I so sarcastic? Well it began like this.
One day in primary school c. primary 6, went to school, normal stuff, when all of a sudden someone teases or makes fun of me, if you guys or gals know my character, me, could not be bothered to stand my ground to make fun of that person, knowing that it would lead to an undesirable argument that would require me to make an effort to end (how troublesome ain't it?*sigh*), I decided to make a comment that might shut him up for good. I said, "uh huh...", and guess what happened? He happened, as in he gave up I guess. But you must be thinking, "what does this have to do with sarcasm?", well everything, it was actually how I answered to his so called joke, he must be offended that no one was laughing at his joke, hmm must have been.
well that concluded everything.
DATA,
IGNS MUST BE APPROVED!
Signed, Richard